- New and improved design with LCD display and controller.
- Constructed almost entirely from acrylic, rigid aluminium components & stainless steel hardware – rigid, strong, more resistant to climatic factors such as humidity and temperature changes as well as corrosion and warpage.
- Direct thermoplastic extruder features a spring-loaded ball bearing tensioner system for reliable printing.
- High quality Linear Guideways with special grade stainless steel on all axes provide high positional accuracy, superlative smooth motion, long life and unrivalled reliability.
- Precision trapezoidal four start lead screw employed on Z axis 2GT belt drive system on X and Y axes.
- Heated printbed with software temperature setting for greater flexibility – can be simply turned off if not required (eg. for non-heated platform printing with ‘blue’ tape or diluted PVA glue).
|Machine Dimensions (without filament spool attachment):||460 x 460 x 435 mm (WxDxH) (including all protrusions)|
|Machine Dimensions (with filament spool attachment):||460 x 520 x 435 mm (WxDxH) (including all protrusions)|
|Machine Weight:||10kg (not including power supply & USB connecting cable)|
|Technology:||FFF (Fused Filament Fabrication) / Thermoplastic Extrusion|
|Build Materials:||PLA, ABS, Flex (tested and supported)|
|Build Volume:||210mm (X) x 210mm (Y) x 240mm (Z) / 10.5 litres|
|Machine Resolution / Postitional Accuracy (microstepping):||X & Y: 0.025mm / 25 microns , Z: 0.005mm / 5 microns|
|Printing Accuracy (Minimum Recommended):||Wall Thickness: 0.48mm / 480 microns , Layer Thickness: 0.1mm / 100 microns|