- Introducing the new Large Format 3D Printer : Poseidon X.
- Constructed similar to its peer model, Odyssey X, it is constructed almost entirely from acrylic, rigid aluminium structural components & stainless steel hardware. This results in strong and better resistance to climatic factors such as humidity and temperature changes, corrosion-resistant and warpage prevention.
- Poseidon X also comes with a full-featured LCD control panel with jog-dial that allows direct control of the printer functionalities. Coupled with SD card reader, the printer runs print job independently, fuss-free!
- Direct thermoplastic extruder features a spring-loaded ball bearing tensioned system for quality printing.
- High quality linear guide ways with special grade stainless steel on all axis provide high positional accuracy, superlative smooth motion, long life and unrivalled reliability.
- Precision trapezoidal four start lead screw employed on Z axis 2GT belt drive system on Z axis.
- Heated print bed with software temperature setting for greater flexibility can be simply turned off if not required (eg. for non-heated platform printing with “blue” adhesive tape or diluted PVA glue).
|Machine Dimensions (without filament spool attachment):||595 x 560 x 530 mm (WxDxH) (including all protrusions)|
|Machine Weight:||25kg (not including power supply & USB connecting cable)|
|Technology:||FFF (Fused Filament Fabrication) / Thermoplastic Extrusion|
|Build Materials:||PLA, ABS, Flex (tested and supported)|
|Build Volume:||300mm (X) x 300mm (Y) x 300mm (Z) / 27.9L|
|Machine Resolution / Postitional Accuracy (microstepping):||X & Y: 0.025mm / 25 microns , Z: 0.005mm / 5 microns|
|Printing Accuracy (Minimum Recommended):||Wall Thickness: 0.48mm / 480 microns ,|
Layer Thickness: 0.1mm / 100 microns